- Where does Appliance Depot get their appliances?
- Appliance Depot sells New Appliances by Maytag, GE and other manufacturers. We also carry Scratch & Dent Appliances with minimal damage due to warehouse or shipping mistakes. Our Used Appliances are recycled appliances from people who just want to upgrade.
- Do the appliances have a warranty?
- All new appliances come with a manufacturer warranty. All new appliances also qualify for extended warranty options. Reconditioned appliances come with a 6-month warranty parts and labor. Your sales representative may help explain our warranty and extended warranty programs when you visit the store.
- How often does Appliance Depot receive new merchandise?
- Appliance selection changes daily, with new product shipments as often as several times a week.
- Will you notify me if you receive the type of appliance I have been looking for?
- If you are looking for a specific type of appliance and do not find it in our store, let one of our sales representatives know. We will do our best to notify you if and when that product may be available. However, because there is a steady turnover of merchandise in our store, we encourage you to visit us often for the best selection.
- Can you special order appliances?
- Should you find and appliance you want in our store and need a matching item, for example, a matching dryer for a washer that is in stock, ask your sales executive about special ordering of the companion piece.
- Can I order an appliance by phone?
- Because Appliance Depot Inc. handles appliances that may have minor cosmetic damage or have other irregularities, we encourage customers to visit our store to see the appliance first-hand for a complete view of what they are purchasing. Therefore, we avoid sales by telephone for reconditioned and scratch and dent appliances.
- Can I order appliances online?
- Yes! If you live in Minnesota and find an appliance you would like to purchase on our website, just add it to your cart and follow the checkout process. We currently do not ship appliances out of state.
- Do you sell anything else besides major home appliances?
- We not only sell appliances but also appliance accessories and parts.
- What are my payment options?
- Appliance Depot Inc. accepts cash, personal checks, and most major credit cards.
- Are prices negotiable?
- Reconditioned appliances are carefully priced based on condition, features and the work put into the appliance. Scratch and Dent appliances are carefully examined and priced based on condition of the damage, therefore Reconditioned and Scratch and Dent Appliances are not negotiable. New appliances are always priced as low as possible, however if you find the appliance at another store for a lower price, please let us know!
- Is delivery available?
Yes. We have our very own delivery team and deliver appliances in the Metro area. Please ask your sales representative for delivery area and fee information.
- Will you install my appliances?
- Upon delivery, Appliance Depot Inc. personnel will uncrate and set in place your new appliance as well as remove most packaging materials. Where permitted, Appliance Depot Inc. will install washers and electric dryers. In some cases, for gas appliances, built in appliances and some appliances that require water installation, Appliance Depot Inc. may refer one of our trusted contractors for installation.
- How do I get rid of my old appliance?
- If you have Appliance Depot Inc. deliver your new appliances, we will remove your old ones on a one-for-one basis and recycle them at our local facility. If you choose to make your own arrangements for getting your appliance to your home, you may drop off your old appliance at our recycling center at no charge. Your sales representative can give you information on schedules and fees for our curbside, quantity collection and drop-off programs for any additional appliances you may want to recycle.
- Where can I find the model number for my appliance?
- We have created these handy diagrams to help you find the model number for your appliance. If you have any questions, though, do not hesitate to contact us!
- What exactly are your New, Used, and Scratch and Dent Appliance Parts?
- Check out our blog for detailed information.
- How do I search part numbers?
- Using our part number search bar, located near the top right side of our website, click the parts bar, enter a manufacturer part number into the empty search bar and click search. Most of our products are listed by manufacturer part numbers. Sometimes there are replacement numbers or substitute part numbers. You must contact the manufacturer to be sure you are ordering the correct part number for your model. If you do not know how to contact your manufacturer, you may find a phone number here, for some manufacturers.
- How do I search model numbers?
- Using our model number search bar, located near the top right side of our website, click the model search bar, enter a manufacturer model number into the empty search bar and click search. Most of our products are listed by manufacturer model numbers. Sometimes there are multiple style replacement parts for one model. You must contact the manufacturer to be sure you are ordering the correct part number for your model. If you do not know how to contact your manufacturer, you may find a phone number here, for some manufacturers.
Appliance Depot offers a variety of financing options to fit your individual needs. Simply stop in and apply for credit at our store or feel free to apply here. One of our Sales Specialists will provide you with complete information and a review of the terms and conditions. All offers are subject to credit approval.
We not only take residential recycling but we also collect commercial recycling at our other facility, JRS Advanced Recyclers
As experts in the field of Minnesota property management, R.P. Management, Inc., has over 30 years' experience in the management and leasing of single-family homes and small residential rental properties. We were the first Minneapolis property management company to be certified by the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). From our central Minneapolis location, we manage hundreds of homes in the Twin Cities area for individual homeowners and investment property owners alike.